Look S-Track LT Cage
The S-Track LT Cage is an easy to fit non-slip cage that will fit all the S-Track range of pedals. These increase the surface area to 870 mm² for the maximum pedal/shoe contact regardless of your position, improving control and confidence.
- Easy to fit
- Adaptable to all the S-Track range
- Increases the surface area for improved control
- Non-slip and confidence-enhancing
- 100% made in France
- Use: off-road touring / xc leisure / all mountain
- Material: composite
- Screws: self-tapping cruciform head
- Weight: • 74 g per pair with screws
- The Cage, compatible with all the S-Track range of pedals, increases the bearing surface significantly, ensuring enhanced control and maximum safety in technical or steep sections.
- In this configuration, the S-Track pedal with the Cage meets the requirements of a large range of activities, from All Mountain to Enduro.
- With the Cage you will also be able to use your S-Track pedal easily, with no need for an automatic fixing, for off-road touring.
870MM2 OF SURFACE AREA -
- The S-Track fitted with the Cage provides a surface area of 870mm2 for the maximum pedal/shoe contact, regardless of your position.
- With its anti-slip surfaces and large surface, this version gives confidence and safety in technical singletracks.
EASY TO FIT:
The S-Track Cage was designed to be fitted or removed in a few seconds, with only four screws per pedal.
Procedure: Mistake-proof markings (L for left and R for right) will prevent you fitting the cage the wrong way round, so that it is in contact with the deflector.
- Fit the two halves of the cage on each side of the pedal body and clip them together with the small pins. Insert the 4 screws to hold the two halves together and tighten to the recommended torque.
LT Cage : self-tapping cruciform head screws