SRAM X0 Type 2 10 Speed Rear Derailleur
Engineered to Endure. From steep, endless climbs to hair-raising, technical descents, X9 is engineered to handle whatever comes your way. Smooth, precise shifting helps you cover more ground, faster. The lightweight, stiff and always reliable crankset lets you maintain your momentum through the rough stuff. Whether you’re sprinting for the finish or tackling an all-day epic, your best ride starts with X9.
- Exact Actuation for precise and dependable 10-speed performance
- Focused chassis design for all conditions and usage
- 235g (medium cage)
- 36-tooth cassette capable
- 3 cage lengths available: short, medium and long
- Speeds- 10-Speed
- Weight- 235g (medium cage)
- Compatibility- 36-tooth cassette
- Cage Sizes- short, medium, long
- Cage Lock - The first rear derailleur of its kind, SRAM TYPE 2 lets you push your cage forward and lock it into place with the push of a button. This creates slack, removing all tension from the chain. With Cage Lock, TYPE 2 makes wheel removal and installation—as well as chain installation—easier than any other derailleur on earth.
- Exact Actuation - When we launched our road technology from scratch we reapplied our MTB proven SRAM 1:1 actuation ratio (shifter cable travel : derailleur movement) for 10 speed rear shifting. EA helps to simplify/stabilize the uneasy act of balancing rear derailleur hanger design, tight cog spacing and exact cable tension. The result: the easiest index shifting system to set up and it stays that way.
- Roller Bearing Clutch - Designed for X0 and X9 families, TYPE 2 rear derailleur delivers maximum drivetrain stability—even throug